At the point where the Shenipsit Trail intersects with Coop Road, an old house foundation hides in the thickets. According to an 1874 map of Glastonbury, the house was owned by E. Shurtleff. It is not clear when the house was abandoned.
The foundation of the house is under a thicket, though a collapsed center chimney and the foundation is still mostly visible. Nearby is the foundation of another building, likely a barn or shed.