The ruins of an old homestead can be seen just on Diamond Lake, right on a sharp corner.
The old driveway comes up the backside of the hill to the top, where what was likely the house stood. The foundation is still there in decent shape, though it seems a bit small to be a house. But it has stairs going down to a basement as well as stairs that lead to the top of the foundation.
On the side of the hill are a few old foundations of barns. One foundation is fairly large and long. The stonework around the edges is still in good condition and the shape can still be seen. The other foundation is built more dilapidated but still rather visible.
According to a map of Glastonbury from 1874, the house was occupied by S. Stevens. No buildings are visible on aerial photos from 1934, meaning the house was likely abandoned years before that.