Next to Buckingham Carding Mill and just feet from Keeney Street sits the ancient remains of a house. Owned by “GH” according to a 1874 map of Glastonbury, the former home has been abandoned for a long time.
The remains of the chimney are simply a pile of rubble and the walls of the foundation can barely be seen anymore. On one side of the house is a concrete structure and has a pipe sticking out of it. It’s purpose is unknown but it’s the only part of the house that hasn’t totally collapsed on itself.